COVID-19 Organisational Wellbeing Surveys
How well are your employees ?
How is COVID-19 affecting their performance?
Building Wellbeing Surveys Since 2003
We have surveyed over 100 companies, involving 1000’s of staff and achieved an average of 40% take up. We specialise in health risk assessment and stress risk assessment.
How healthy are your staff ?
If you know more about people you can design the right strategy?
Are they leading healthy lifestyles?
Are people active, sleeping well and eating well
How much pressure are they under?
Is the pressure from daily life becoming stressful
Are they enjoying Lock down?
How is COVID 19 affecting people and families
What are their goals?
Use this data to plan your programmes
COVID-19 Organisational Wellbeing Survey
Using an Organisational Wellbeing Survey allows you to benchmark and monitor the changes in health behaviour, health risks, attitudes, readiness to change and health perceptions in a population over time.
This comprehensive survey reviews the physical and mental effect that COVID-19 is having on employees and looks at the positive and negative effects of lock down.
- COVID-19 – positive life changes, main issues affecting wellbeing, workplace risk, homeworking, shielding.
- Physical wellbeing – medical issues, waist, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, sleep, exercise, healthy eating, alcohol, musculoskeletal, smoking
- Mental wellbeing – resilience, mood, stress, coping skills
- Personal wellbeing – finance, relationships, caring, work life balance
- Behaviour – goals and motivation
Questions are based on both risk and behaviour and taken from our core validated question bank.
The Survey can be designed with specific questions to meet specific business needs. We can also add demographic questions to allow for greater data analysis.
The Survey will be conducted online.
Following the survey, a detailed report will be provided online. Further consultant support is available on request.