We want to be very clear about what we do not intend to do. We will not comment, consider or speculate on the recent government advice on returning our people back to the workplace. We are also very conscious that there will be people attending the session whose organisations have been at the centre of the national response to the pandemic, so we know that we are not all looking at this issue through the same lens.
What we do want to do is to see how you are doing as individuals and also to help you think through your readiness checklist, think about your engagement and re-engagement strategies and then some of the health and well-being considerations.
We are also very conscious that there will be people attending the session whose organisations have been at the center of the national response to the pandemic, so we know that we are not all looking at this issue through the same lens. For the majority of workplaces, we have to plan ahead for what is likely to be a staged return to work over what looks to be a prolonged period of time. It is our view that the only way to do this is to focus on your people.
- To understand how your wellbeing has been affected by COVID-19
- To consider the impact it has had on your people, how you may engage and re-engage with them.
- To complete a high level checklist of your business readiness
- To discuss potential issues/barriers in returning people to work
- The primary focus is on your people, they are at the centre of this
5 key areas
- The session will cover these 5 area and will prompt discussion among the group and provide strategic guidance and action planing idea
- The session will be held on ZOOM online meeting.
- The session will be managed by Roger Wilson (HR SPECIALIST) supported by Mark Holt-Rogers (WELLBEING SPECIALIST).