Strategic Mental Health Consultancy
Throwing solutions at a problem is not the answer.
Mental health at work is becoming a more prominent agenda item and organisations are becoming more and more involved in purchasing solutions such as EAP’s, counselling or training courses. However, many solutions are used in isolation, without clear strategies and policies to support them. With more businesses trying to manage mental health than ever it’s critical to receive some help from time to time. We know from experience that the organisations who achieve great results are the ones who recognised that they needed help and advice. We are here to augment your efforts and achieve more together.
“ The strategy Mark has enabled the NOC to develop demonstrates our commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees to enhance the quality of service delivered to patients.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Wellbeing4business Services to any organisation wishing to take seriously staff welfare”
Bev Edgar, Director of Workforce and OD, NOC
Provides background information and understanding on the current business. This will be invaluable in understanding roles, pressures and the working environment.
- Business functions, type of and current issues
- Vision in relation to employee wellbeing
- Business and people demographics
- Policy and strategies
Looks at how efficient and effective the processes are that are in place to manage issues such as long term absence, conflict and traumatic incidents.
- The referral process (self referral and management referral)
- Conflict resolution process
- Absence process – frequent short term and long term absence
- Trauma / critical incidents (including suicide
Assesses whether the current interventions fit future needs. We will look at services such as EAP, mediation, bullying, counselling, training, proactive initiatives and self help information.
- Services, promotion and pathways of interventions
- Contract spend, account management and value for purchased interventions
- Integration of interventions
Strategy and Action Planning
We will produce a full report detailing our findings and suggested action plan/strategy and present it to key stakeholders/champions within your organisation