WORKPLACE WELLBEING WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
We provide a Workplace wellbeing website design service specialising in developing bespoke solutions for employers and providers.
- We have developed sites for organisations such as M&S, ESB, Team Prevent and various NHS Trusts
- Employers choose from our library of topics and build a bespoke 12 month programme.
- All content is validated and designed to inform, signpost and provide information in a brief, easy to read way.
- M&S win BITC award using Wellbeing4Business to design and build a bespoke website. Marks & Spencer has seen over 13,000 employees use its wellbeing website. Over 10,500 employees have now undertaken a wellbeing pledge to take steps, such as drinking more water, to improve their health.
- ESB Ireland and Warrington and Halton NHS Trust chose Wellbeing4business to build a bespoke wellbeing website. The bespoke sites were developed to reflect the organisations approach to wellbeing and promote core services.
- National Grid lost 315 stone in 4 weeks with bespoke challenge website.The bespoke site was developed to engage employees to raise money for charity and lose weight.