Workplace wellbeing website designWe build wellbeing websites and communication material
WORKPLACE WELLBEING WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
We provide a Workplace wellbeing website design service specialising in developing bespoke solutions for employers and providers.
- We have developed sites for organisations such as M&S, ESB, Team Prevent and various NHS Trusts
- Employers choose from our library of topics and build a bespoke 12 month programme.
- All content is validated and designed to inform, signpost and provide information in a brief, easy to read way.
- M&S win BITC award using Wellbeing4Business to design and build a bespoke website. Marks & Spencer has seen over 13,000 employees use its wellbeing website. Over 10,500 employees have now undertaken a wellbeing pledge to take steps, such as drinking more water, to improve their health.
- ESB Ireland and Warrington and Halton NHS Trust chose Wellbeing4business to build a bespoke wellbeing website. The bespoke sites were developed to reflect the organisations approach to wellbeing and promote core services.
- National Grid lost 315 stone in 4 weeks with bespoke challenge website.The bespoke site was developed to engage employees to raise money for charity and lose weight.
We build it with you in easy steps…
Talk to us about your idea
We scope out a wire frame
Design look and feel
Build the website