Challenging Your Employees Has Significant Benefits
- Improved health & wellbeing – Help employees have a better quality of life both at work and at home.
- It’s fun! – Fun breeds happiness, happiness is infectious, it can spread throughout an entire organisation.
- Motivated & engaged colleagues – Improved wellbeing has been proven to boost productivity.
- Build Connection – A connected workforce, working towards a common goal will encourage conversation about wellbeing.
- Create a positive work environment – Feel the buzz, not only will improved wellbeing bring positivity so will teamwork.
Types of Challenges
We offer a selection of challenges, you can be sure to turn your vision into a reality…
Launch a turnkey, four-week programme with no limit on participation.
Our standard challenges are designed to be low cost and quick to deploy.
Run the challenge once and you are all set up to simply deploy it again and again.
We invoice you for the months you to take part
Physical Activity Challenge
The 30:30 challenge is based on participants incorporating 30 minutes of activity into each day, over a 30 day period.
The BOOST challenge is based on participants incorporating 4 energy-boosting habits into each day, over a 30 day period.
The Step Up challenge encourages participants to achieve a daily step goal of over 10,000 steps with the leader having completed the most total steps throughout the 30-day challenge.
Mindfulness/mental wellbeing Challenge
The Mind Full challenge embeds the importance of relaxation and mindfulness practices by encouraging participants to take time out of their day for themselves.
70% of our clients want their brand portrayed.
Customise one of our themed challenges or create your very own challenge with the help of a dedicated account manager who will serve as an extension of your team.
Your account Managers take care of all of the little tasks that make a big difference, from drafting and scheduling communications to designing your custom challenges to collecting and interpreting health data.
Customise your challenge:
- Challenge name
- Branded materials
- Branded challenge landing page
One Platform For Everyone
We wanted to make it as simple as possible for each individual person to sign up and complete their challenge.
All challenges are run using the FREE Well 1-2-1 app, available on IOS or Android.
The Well 1-2-1 app lets individuals track elements of their wellbeing relevant to the challenge and view behavioural trends. Connect with a coach, post in a social group to encourage each other and join a leaderboard.