- Built the WELL programme – UK’s first Health Risk Assessment – distributed to organisations such as GSK, Bechtel , Citigroup, Bombardier, Magnox, KPMG, Colleges, councils etc Estimated over 300000 completions in 3 years, average utilisation 72%, lowest 49% (police force). Not just a HRA Abut behavioural programme driving population health management. Paper and online completion.
- Build HRA for PPC Worldwide Employee Assistance programme and one for Warwick international computing.
- Built the planahealth corporate website in 2010 for Marks and Spencer’s attracting over 15000 users in first 8 months using basic HRA and health pledges.
- We built Fitness/lifestyle assessment software that is used by over 1500 Occupational Health Departments and leading fitness centre’s
- We developed an online Health club for Bowflex, the worlds leading supplier of fitness equipment
- We developed a Sleep Assessment product with Loughborough University for workplace risk and performance enhancement
- We developed an e-learning management training programme on attendance and stress
- We have over 20 years experience in providing services that promote the importance of good health and by implementing evidence based programmes that are relevant, engaging and achieve the desired business effect.
What we believe drives programme success?
- Our work with GlaxoSmithKline in 2004/5 enabled us to implement a health risk appraisal programme (The WELL programme) that achieved uptake of 53% to 89% across the business including office/manufacturing business units. The programme was the catalyst for the GSK Road Map and Employee Health Management programme.
- Build a programme and tools that reflect business culture and “speak”
- Site champions to drive per business unit – must be trained to achieve buy in
- Standardized business communication is essential on roll out
- UK model different that GSK US
- Key metrics drive interventions onsite – based on willingness to change andrisk
- Management buy in and engagement essential
Our work with M&S in 2010/11 enabled us to develop an integrated wellbeing programme that engaged ownership on key health risks and help people to develop rituals that improve engagement (Home and work) and performance. With over 11000 pledges in over 6 months from a 64000 population the M&S plan Ahealth website has been a huge success. Jenny Wallage, Head of Employee Support, Marks and Spencer, June 2010 Mark Holt-Rogers and Les Smith have been an integral and influential part of our Business plan to successfully launch a Corporate Wellbeing offer at Marks and Spencer. Mark has offered experience, insight, focus and innovation in a broad range of areas, both in terms of IT technical issues and in wellbeing content. These skills have enabled us to successfully launch our website with our 65,000 employees in May 2010. This bespoke employee offer has been highly successful within our business. On a personal level, I have found Mark to be supportive and excellent value for money. He is prepared to share his contacts and experience for the benefit of the Company he is working for. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any business considering using the services which Mark and his team specialise in providing.